BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE SCHEME
FLEXIBLE OFFER: If nearer the time, you can’t attend in person for whatever reason, you can opt to watch the live stream of this event or the on demand videos, and we will refund 50% of the delegate fee – so book with confidence and guarantee that you and your team get the full speaker presentations to share.
From content creation through to campaign delivery every single function in the creative process has an impact on how communities see each other and see themselves.
Across the course of the day our speakers will discuss and debate challenges, successes and setbacks looking to present practical steps that the entire media industry can commit to, to truly champion inclusion.
Each session will be complemented by a Q&A run by The Unmistakables to ensure that delegates have ample practical ‘takeaways’.
This is set to be a provocative conversation, we don’t want to create the umpteenth ‘lip service’ conference, this is a collaborative, constructive event where audience and speakers are participating together, rallying change.
- Brand Managers
Book with confidence. This whole programme will be live streamed so you are still guaranteed to be able to take part if you can’t travel. In addition you will get the full on demand video boxset of the sessions so you can pick up every bit of creative intelligence to share will colleagues and take this essential conversation forward.
Hear from the key industry figures driving inclusion and diversity in the sector.
Registration & Coffee
- Narrowcast Media Group
- Getty Images
- Channel 4
First Panel // Content Creation
- Will McIntyre, Director of Integrated Marketing, Getty Images
- Kieran Jay Ransford Johnson, Director, I AM Castings
- Rich Miles, CEO & Founder, Diversity Standards Collective
Second Panel // Ad Agencies
- Lee Manton, Creative Director, Mullen Lowe and Outvertising
- Guy Merrill, Global Head of Art, Getty Images
Refreshments & Networking
Third Panel // Brand Decisions
- Dr Rebecca Swift, Head of Creative Insights, Getty Images
Lunch & Networking
Fourth Panel // Delivery
- Matt Salmon, Interim Director of Sales, Channel 4
- Christopher Kenna, CEO & Founder, Brand Advance
- Georgina Holt, Executive Director, The Stylist Group
- Jane Wolfson, Chief Commercial Officer, Hearst
Refreshments & Networking
Fifth Panel // Results
- Sam Cannons, Senior Research Executive, Channel 4
- Lindsay Wade, Strategist, Heat + Deloitte Digital
- Speaker, from Cannes Lions
Closing Keynote Presentation
Drinks Reception & Networking
If you have any enquiries about this event please get in touch.
Contact Paul Rushworth on +44 (0)20 7324 4330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org